Thursday, January 14, 2010
Why i'm studying Mass Communications
The reason that I'm studying this is because I think that it's fun. I believe that once I gain a career in this field that i will enjoy the job that I will have. When i was in high school i always thought about being a lawyer or a psychiatrist. I later realized that these fields were not for me. So over time i had to think to myself "What is something that i would want to do for the rest of my life?" That question puzzled me for a long time until l realized that the things I loved to do most was writing and being a public speaker. With that in mind, I turned my attention to the field of Mass Communications so I can enter the field of radio and TV broadcasting. After my first year of college I was introduced to the world of advertising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like your blog
ReplyDeletegood luck in your future endeavors
ReplyDeleteThats nice that you thought about what you really wanted to do, i think you will be very successful in this field
ReplyDeleteMarcos!!!!!! Its good to know that you are secure with the decision to study mass communications! I pray that radio, and television broadcasting takes you very far in life.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting..That's good to know that you came to your sense and decided a major that fits you i hope you do your best and accomplish your dreams
ReplyDelete